Old November 14th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Food wars with casualties

"Susan M" wrote in message
Yikes. What a beautiful clock (and cat) for Caliban to knock down. I
hope that you can get it fixed .... but I know all about property damage
and cats. Our leather sofas and new mattress are trashed. And you still
have to love the furry brats :-)

Blimey. How lucky I am. My two have done no damage apart from KFC's
inappropriate peeing on the carpets - despite her 2 litter boxes it still
happens. I don't blame her for it, she has renal failure and can't help it.
I will get new carpets afterwards.. :-(
I had a dog that suffered from separation anxiety, Daisy whippet, she ripped
up my furniture big time when I went to work and left her despite she had
her mum, sister and brother there with her.
I have only just been able to replace the furniture recently. It looks posh
in here now! Sorta, anyway..

Tweed