Old November 15th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Food wars with casualties

Susan M wrote:
Yikes. What a beautiful clock (and cat) for Caliban to knock down. I hope
that you can get it fixed .... but I know all about property damage and
cats. Our leather sofas and new mattress are trashed. And you still have
to love the furry brats :-)

Oh, yes, of course I love him. The clock is hidden away in the cabinet
and I don't even think about it any more - it's just a thing after all.
Caliban was especially cuddly and sweet yesterday. He got on my lap as
usual - or rather, on my chest with my arms propping him up, as usual.
Then he got so into the scritching, he did upside-downy head that turned
into upside-downy body, and then he gradually turned a somersault there,
on my chest, so that he ended up head down, bum in my face, sprawled all
over me, tummy in the air, enjoying full tummy rubs, and purring his
little fuzzy head off. I wish there'd been someone with a camera to
capture it.