Old November 1st 07, 10:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Meghan Noecker

Default *** Photo's of Toygers, a new cat breed !! ***

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:39:38 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"KoningPrint" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!

This is the second time this asshole breeder has SPAMMED the group with her
"new cat breed"!

I don't know who this person is, but I photographed one at a cat show
last July in Oregon. IT was a TICA show, and the Toyger was listed
under Championship Shorthair Cats. It doesn't say anything about being
provisional, so it looks to be an accepted breed.

There was only one there, and it was the first time I had heard of
one.