Old June 6th 12, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Ping! Mosey and Sundance, and efurry kittee

On Jun 5, 10:20*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Mosey and Sundance, yuz ar in charje tyll Meowmee returnz tu
Cattyfurrnya.
Dunt wurree bowt me, I hab PawPaw wewll traynt. *He wyll tayk gudgud
kayer
ov me, buttid wyll nottid be powztink attawl.

Meowmee wyll be bizitink mine hoomin sisfurz an grandkiddeez bak Eezt.

Yuz awl kno heow undipendubbel owr sekkerterreez can be!
sigh
--
Pit . nya, abzentee Grand Pooh Bah

Ooh no. Wiffoutted a Grand Pooh bah. Wat wil happin tu usses?
Umm, how boutted Winnie da Pooh? Wud he be uhbailuhbabl?
MeOwy, wurried an finkin bout findink sum hunny tu loor Pooh wif.