Old November 9th 18, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

Default Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 09/11/2018 16:59, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Tina wrote:

I will too, now my new computer has given me accesss to Usenet again.

I think I told you all about losing Boyfriend to cancer. I wept for
weeks. I swore I'd never have another cat to break my heart like that.
But..the house was so empty. So I got two exotic shorthair girls,
litter sisters, ex-show cats, 6 years old. Their first home from the
breeder broke down due their child developing an allergy to them, they
do shed a lot. So then I got them.
They are indoor cats, which I've never had before. I thought I might be
able to let them out, but soon realised it would be a bad idea, because
the best way I can describe them is a heroine in a 50's Miss Marple
mystery, not quite of this world.
Nelli is a red lynx point, Garfie is described as red on her pedigree,
I call her a ginger tabby. They squabble quite a lot over who gets to
sit on mummy's knee.

You forget to say they're called 'The Poshgirls'

Judith

Oh, yes, I forgot that. On Facebook rpca they are known as The
Poshgirls, as until recently they were the only pedigree cats on the
group ;-)