Old November 1st 04, 08:46 PM
Skippy

The pictures are from newest to oldest. The first few are of my kitchen
bay
window with my basil planter. She likes to supervise when I'm watering and
harvesting. There's also some test shots for the Infinite Cat, but I still
need to take some shots to actually submit. (I didn't like the glare in
these.) A few show her with her favorite toy, a super ball that she guns
around the tile floor like a star soccer player. There's also a "guest
shot" you can click on to see my other special girl.

http://www.sewingwitch.com/harley/

I love those pictures. It also proves that there is absolutely nowhere to
hide a computer printer where a cat will not find it and sit on it.

--
Mike
The early bird gets the worm;