Old June 8th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Jeffrey Kaplan

Default introducing our cat to a new dog

It is alleged that claimed:

We're getting a puppy - any suggestions on what we can do to make this
transition easier for our 4 year old cat?

Depends on the cat. My brother and sister-in-law have a cat, the cat's
been in that household longer than my brother. A year ago, they got a
yellow lab puppy. I haven't seen the cat since, but I know she's in
there somewhere.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan
www.gordol.org

"If I am ever the Hero top 100 list: #99. I will ascertain the
whereabouts of all relatives and possible progeny from past love
affairs. It's a sure bet that the ones for whom I cannot account are
now working for, or actually might be, the Evil Overlord.