Old August 11th 15, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default This year's Jellicle Ball

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

Hi Amelia,
I will_ try_ an come with a_ suitable_ place to have Jellicle Ball this
year.
Ai know, there are lots of things to figure out, but while we're on the
subject, , Amelia, would you do me the honor of
allowing me to skort you to JB?
No hurry, take your time to think about it.
Ai fink weh shud awl rent or buy owr Ball wear at da Bowteek, owned by
P2nya n Sundance.
Keep it local, cause that's the way it should be. right?
Loves and *noseboop*
Mosey

Ok, I'll think about it... yes, I would love for you to escort me to the
Jellicle Ball!

Amelia

Thank you so much, Amelia.
Mayhaps between the 2 of us, we can think of some nice _place_ to Have
Jellicle Ball.
Hawaii sounds good to me.
*Noseboop*
Mosey