Old October 14th 16, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Any news from Jill and Buffy?

On 10/9/2016 4:50 PM, MaryL wrote:
Has anyone heard from Jill and Buffy?...or news about Pawleys Island?
The only thing I saw on the news about Pawleys Island is that they have
lost cell phone service. I hope we will see more details, and hopefully
good information.

MaryL

I don't know a thing about Pawleys Island.

During the four day power outage I read a lot of books. I always have
books on hand. And a book light. But oh, the fun thing about an extended
power outage (and the irony of a hurricane!) is my use of hurricane
lamps. They really do light up a room much better than any modern day
LED lantern. A nice warm light, too.

Anyway, an oil lamp lit the room and Buffy curled up next to me. She
also paid a lot of attention to the birds that came back.

Jill