Old April 16th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
[email protected]

Default Cats and people - where did it all start???

Hi, fellow cat lovers,
I've owned cats for a long time, and I've always been fascinated
by these amazing little critters, and by how they came to forge such a
close bond with humanity. Recently, I recorded a little podcast
celebrating cats - called "The Lion In Your Lap" - which I thought my
fellow cat fanciers might like to hear. It's totally free...just go to
my site - "ournaturalwonders.com" - and give it a listen. Or you could
download it to your mp3 (for free) at "itunes.com", by going to the
"Natural Wonders" podcast. I had fun researching it, and I'd love to
hear any comments you might have!
Randy Waltrip