Old January 30th 14, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

Default Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box

Looks interesting. Anybody have one? If I buy it, I will follow up to
this with a short review.

According to reviews I have read... The large is much better than the
medium. One trick to using it is tipping it slowly so that the good
litter has a chance to move through the filter instead of falling
into the waste trap. It might be flimsy, and that might be a problem
unless you enjoy working with plastic.

Hopefully they use the same non-stick plastic as Sterilite storage
boxes.