Old July 28th 03, 04:02 AM
MikeTheBike9

I don't even like cats, and I value them over humans in a certain way- I
feel more pity for a helpless animal subjected to unspeakable cruelty at
human hands than I do for a human being, for the reason that animals are
defenseless and dependent upon humans, as a result of human activity
impacting on them historically. There are scores of organizations which will
help any human who is in distress, but there is scant little help for an
animal in need.Usually the only mercy such an animal can find is if it is
lucky enough to have a sympathetic human happen upon it and takes it's
plight to heart. People often say "how can there be a God when such and such
is allowed to happen to innocent people" - well, if you read the Holy Bible,
it says in plain language that humans deserve nothing better than the things
that happen to them- even defenseless and innocent humans. we live in an
ugly, remorseless, inexorable world, and if we were using the gifts that
nature or God provided us, we would be reducing suffering, as humans, for
all earth creatures. The ugly truth is, humans make the world a more painful
place overall. No wonder God is not happy with us- we don't deserve it. This
isn't my opinion, this is the words of The Bible. Mike.
"roago" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Sad to say, there is also human scum who leave newborn babies in trash

cans.

Yeah, but there are human scum in these newsgroups who value cat lives
over human lives, so don't expect them to give a **** about that.