Old June 14th 04, 04:17 PM
Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi

Stray kitten - feed or ignore?

Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Mon, Jun 14, 2004, 7:00am From:
(Wendy)
"Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi"
wrote in message
Stray kitten - feed or ignore?
Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Sat, Jun 12, 2004, 6:21am (EDT+4)
From:
(Ivanna)
"Rhonda"
But she only
does ferrals.Of course it won't stop someone who can't afford to put
their own cat in one of those traps to get a freebee done.Now would it?
Around here a cat owner would do that at their peril. If a trapped kitty
seems to be friendly they trap, neuter and re-home.

I understand what you're saying. I have 5 cats ranging from 1 year old
to a little over 10 years old.All indoors all fixed. I myself would even
think of putting a house cat in with a ferral. But I know people would
do it. People who live in my building have about 4 cats 3 males & 1
female plus 2 kittens male & female about 12 weeks old. All from the
same family. They roam around & know the other cats so I know if the
owner of those cats especially the male cats had the chance to put a
couple of her males in one of those traps & then call this woman.She
probably would do it. Now she has a pitbull that is fixed. This dog is
so friendly even with cats & other dogs