Old August 13th 03, 12:21 AM
bewtifulfreak

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
I think Oliver is a talented acupuncturist.

That is *amazing*. But then, I have heard that cats are very intuitive and
insightful, with almost a sixth sense, so it does make sense. It certainly
seems odd that he would cuddle up, and then, out of the blue, bite you like
that - twice, no less - and then just cuddle up again, unless there was a
reason for it. I guess that's part of the appeal of cats, their mysterious
ways....

Mine haven't done anything quite like that, but my Kismet used to give me
little massages, kneading my back, and they were often in just the right
spot. And if I feel under the weather, I always feel physically better with
a cat cuddled next to my body. I wonder if it's like dolphins? Just being
around them helps psychologically, because they're so friendly, but I read
an article awhile back that said that they also emit a certain form of
energy that affects the body/brain waves, so they actually have a positive
physical effect as well. I wonder if cats give off similar 'good vibes'?

Anyway, thanks for sharing about your little holistic kitty doc, Margaret!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak