Old June 19th 06, 08:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Sheriff Of Catmerica

how owlde duz a cat hafta be ta vote, Stormmee

How long duz a cat hafta be here befur he kan vote, Chester
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
With the recent crossing to the Bridge of Capt. Midnight, The
Good Luck Black Cat, the Catmerica Police Department was left
without a Commanding Kitty.

I aim to revitalize Catmerica and its Police Depatment by running
for Sheriff. I hereby announce my candidacy for Sheriff of
Catmerica. I welcome any and all feline challengers to a debate,
and all citizens of Catmerica to vote in the forthcoming
election - preferrably for me!

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence