Old July 17th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
glreuther1

Default My 2.5 yr old cat gave birth to 1 stillbirth cat

Well this message board is supposed to be helpful not ignorant, keep your
nasty attitude to your damn self.

cybercat wrote:
My cat gave birth to 1 kitten today 7/16/07 about 4:30pm. The kitten was
dead when it was born. We tried to revive it and nothing worked. She has
not given birth to any other kittens in the last 7.5 hours. She shows no
sign of distress, she is jumping on our laps and eating and drinking as
normal. This was her first litter, is this normal?

How would we know? Take her to the vet and have her checked, and get
her spayed.