Old September 24th 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default "blacklights" found in pet stores, don't work for me

"Mark_Galeck" wrote

Let me return an advice for you - if you have such a
wonderful directional nose, why don't you hire yourself as a dog
sniffing bags at the airport? Thanks.

How did you know what I do for a living? Are you stalking me?

Mark. :

:

Once a day, maybe while your coffee is brewing or your
mail is downloading or your wife is talking to you and you
are ignoring her, walk around the rug in your bare feet.

There's a really good chance the wet spot is cat urine.

Idiot.