Old February 26th 14, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default how is every kitty

"ann791" wrote in message
How are our kitty friends doing? Very quite here.

We are waiting for spring to arrive. It has gotten very cold here
again and snow on Monday. Mommy and Paw have had enough of the snow
and cold weather. We do our best to keep them warm when they are
watching TV. We will cuddle with them on the couch.

We saw a lot of robins eating the berries off the holly bush in our
yard.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

I yam fyne, an I mayke mine sekkerterree chek heer efurryday...den we
kry tugredder
:'(
Pit2nya AKA Sweetee,
Grand Pooh Bah