Old February 27th 14, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default how is every kitty

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:14:25 PM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
How are our kitty friends doing? Very quite here.

We are waiting for spring to arrive. It has gotten very cold here again

and snow on Monday. Mommy and Paw have had enough of the snow and cold

weather. We do our best to keep them warm when they are watching TV. We

will cuddle with them on the couch.

We saw a lot of robins eating the berries off the holly bush in our yard.

I am finefine. Mine liddl gneese Squeekytoy ShaNELL and mine doggy Samanfa ar boff hepping keep da hoomins frum being depressd by all da sn* an cold here in Catnetikut wiff dere antiks. I am too dignified for antiks an da compooter just put a n in d I g I f I e d. Da Noiv.

--
WooToo