Old March 5th 14, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default how is every kitty

We iz doin pritty well. Rebecca went to da TED resintly and gotted poked an
shot. Meowmie keepz sayin sumfing dat sownz like "Itz yur tern next", but I
knowz she wudnt be so meen.

Meowmie haz bin bizzy wif hoomin fingz. She got a noo pooter dat shez lernin
how to uze. She mite haz to lern a noo way uv gittin to nooz groopz, kuz she
duznt fingk da noo wun kan run da sofwarez she haz bin uzin fur dat. She sez
derez alwaze Google groopz!

Sundance

"ann791" wrote in message
How are our kitty friends doing? Very quite here.

We are waiting for spring to arrive. It has gotten very cold here again
and snow on Monday. Mommy and Paw have had enough of the snow and cold
weather. We do our best to keep them warm when they are watching TV. We
will cuddle with them on the couch.

We saw a lot of robins eating the berries off the holly bush in our yard.

Lucy Lu & Samwise