Old March 5th 14, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default how is every kitty

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"ann791" wrote in message
How are our kitty friends doing? Very quite here.

We are waiting for spring to arrive. It has gotten very cold here again
and snow on Monday. Mommy and Paw have had enough of the snow and cold
weather. We do our best to keep them warm when they are watching TV. We
will cuddle with them on the couch.

We saw a lot of robins eating the berries off the holly bush in our yard.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

I yam fyne, an I mayke mine sekkerterree chek heer efurryday...den we kry
tugredder
:'(
Pit2nya AKA Sweetee,
Grand Pooh Bah

Sweetee, iz yoo kryin kuz not enuf kitteez postz heer? Ize sorree we haznt
postid more. Meowmie haz bin havvin toonz ishooz an she takez kare uv dat
mor dan she takez kare uv owrown soshul sponsabiliteez.

Sundance, who might just cry a little himself