Old May 21st 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default IBKFergus is leaving ;-(

"Adrian A" wrote in message

I'll take her back to work
where the rest of her family is. I don't like the idea of dumping
cats, but she'll have a better chance there than at the RSPCA. The
RSPCA do a great job in many ways, but if I say that she's vicious,
and I feel duty bound to mention it, they'll deem her 'unadoptable'
and just euthanise her because they can't home her forever. And I
don't want her euthanised.////

First, many, many purrs that this is resolved in the best interests of
IBK Fergus. However, to take her back to work and dump her there is
grossly unfair. Firstly, she'll have inital problems being introduced to
the colony as they won't recognise her and there will be fights.
Secondly, she has not developed the "awareness" of a permanent living
*outdoor* cat as she has known the safety of a home.

Can you pin point *any* reason why she might have reacted in this way?

Purrs that things work out.

Helen M