Old May 21st 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default IBKFergus is leaving ;-(

"Yowie" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
Yowie, first purrs for your injury, frazzled nerves, and breaking heart.
Be sure to get antibiotics right away and have a tetanus shot.

Second, please reconsider dumping IBKFergus - I really think being
humanely euthanized would be a kinder fate. The colony of cats will not
recognize her and may viciously attack her. She has been a house pet so
she won't know how to survive on her own. As a stray she will face
starvation, disease, animal attacks, being hit by a car (and *NOT* dying
right away), and possible torture by the sick individuals in our society.

Very true - I guess the thought of returning her to work was one of those
desperte thoughts. It is an industrial estate with no cars, no houses and
a plentiful rodent supply, but yes, she would be a strange cat in a large
colony of feral, vicious cats. Not a good idea when I think about it a bit
more logically.

I hope the cat protection society can take her :-(

Yowie

{{{{{{{{{{Yowie}}}}}}}}}} I know how hard it is! We're sending purrs that
IBKFergus can find a good home soon.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped