Old July 12th 08, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default How curious is he?

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

A little set-up. I bought my nephew some toys from an outfit caled
"KazooToys" which packs a little plastic kazoo into every order. So I got
the order this evening, and set about preparing Stinky's evening meal,
walking around with the kazoo sticking out of my mouth, and playing music
on it as the mood struck me.

Since Stink's CRF diagnosis, at least one meal a day is of extra-smelly
gooshyfood, and I feed him on the kitchen table, so he can eat in peace
without Dante. So I dished out some lovely stinking-to-high-heaven "mixed
grill," which he usually loves, and walked away, playing away on the
kazoo. I head a little "thud" on the floor behind me, looked around, and
saw that Stinky had left his smelly meal to follow me around while I was
making that crazy noise, and try to find out what the heck Mommy was doing
now.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

I wonder if the pied piper was actually playing a kazoo? ;-)

Joy