Old October 6th 16, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Sqweex RB

Mishi wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Age and illness - there seems to be cardiac issues in my cats
lineage, as most of them are related. Bert was my daughter's cat, and
he apparently had a heart attack. My oldest cat is 16, and the
youngest is 5.

Nods, it happpens. Most years I see one or 2 so wondered if there was
a fire or something horrible like that and they didnt make it out. We
had that happen to one of us some years back. It was so sad to hear
their names read when the Jellicle time came.