Old October 12th 03, 05:44 PM
Alison

Hi,
Be grateful it's not a live mouse. Kim brought me home alive baby
mouse, yesterday . I put it in the garden shed and she did the same
again today. It's in a cat carrier, uninjured as far as I can tell .
If it survives tonight I'll take it to a wildlife rescue.
Another cat could have killed the bird or she could have killed it
herself. Its very sad but it happens .

--
Alison

"Kuisse0002" wrote in message
I cannot believe it but I think my cat killed a bird. She sleeps 23

and a half
hours a day and spends the rest of the time eating and sitting like

a spinx
before sleeping again. This morning was as per normal but I noticed

a sorta
dead bird about two feet away from her favorite sleeping spot on the

flower bed
and bird feathers all over her sleeping spot. Could she have killed

the bird?
But she did not bring it up to me as an "offering" which birds

usually do for
their owners. I had to pick up the dead bird and put it in the

trash. Yucks to
think that I would cuddle her and nuzzle up to her face, etc.