Old September 20th 04, 04:20 AM
Judy

wrote in message
om...
Can anyone recommend a good air cleaner/filter for removing litter box
smell?

I don't know what you're feeding your cat, but feeding a high quality food
helps with the smell.

Background: I have two cats and one of them refuses to cover her
"deposits" in the box.

Why are you complaining? Uncovered poop is easily flushed into the toilet!

I clean the box twice a day and one of the
cats refuses to use a littermaid automatic box.

Can't say as I blame this cat.

Hence, I have litter
box smell between cleanings.

Hence, get off your butt!

I've been told that the Ionic Breeze air cleaner is good for this type
of application. anyone have any experience with this? Any other
recommendations?

Thanks!

I am curious to know how you would deal with dirty diaper odour when it
comes to a human.