Old March 20th 04, 01:46 PM
nimue

Kristine Kochanski wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:04:26 +0000, Gwenhwyfaer de Tierveil
wrote:

Quoth Kristine Kochanski:
Single people do leave cats alone for two nights. It's not that
unusual.

It's not unusual but it's very wrong IMO. If you can't look after
'em, don't have 'em.

Please don't turn this into another indoor/outdoor debate. Your
opinion is a perfectly valid opinion, but it doesn't make opposite
opinions invalid, especially not when they're backed up with
evidence.

Of course it's just my opinion, I don't go around removing cats from
homes that are treated in a way I find abhorrent! I find lots of
things other cat owners do quite unbearable but I have my own beliefs
and I have to live by them - and if I had to leave my cats regularly

Wait a minute. Who said anything about leaving your cats regularly? It's
not often I get to go away for a weekend. On the rare occasions that I do,
I have left my cats alone with plenty of food and water. When I come home,
they are fine, and usually in the same places I left them (each has its own
place -- the boycat is on the chair by the window and the girl is on her cat
pedestal by the window).

wouldn't have them, it's as simple as that. That's my opinion as a cat
owner and I'm entitled to express it.

--
nimue

"There was a time when I was young and gay -- but straight."
Max Bialystock

Do not taunt happy fun ball.
SNL