Old August 30th 05, 05:49 PM
Karen

That's so funny!!

"Brian Moffet" wrote in message
news:43148ecb@darkstar...

Much like the lion tamer putting their head in the mouth of a lion.

http://dmedia.ucsc.edu/zope/bdmoffet...=PIcture&id=29

the story behind this is that my wife and I were cat-sitting her
brothers cat (Mocha) while he is on a ship. For Christmas last year, my
wife gave me the fish bowl in the shape of a fish and we keep a betta in
it. So, Mocha discovered this fish and thought it was quite enticing,
many times I found wet paw prints on the cabinet that the bowl is on.

This time I caught her. She can't really reach the fish (you can see it
in the back of the bowl, but the image of Mocha putting her head in the
fish-bowl's mouth was amusing.

Brian

Add your cat to http://dmedia.ucsc.edu/people/bdmoffet/Cats and help
digital students learn. :-)

------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----