Old August 11th 04, 05:35 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article . net, Tanada at
wrote on 8/10/04 9:12 PM:

We got the MRI results from last week back today. Rob's cancer is back.
The good news is that we saw something was wrong early on (Rob's
seizure) and got him in fairly early. The bad news is that it is
growing back in two of the original four tumors.

We have an appointment with a Dr Ewing, a Neurosurgeon at UNC
(University of North Carolina), next week to discuss surgery and our
next options. It looks like we're going around the block again.

Please ask your kitties to purr for Rob and think whatever good/healing
thoughts and prayers you can for us. I feel so guilty for getting mad
with him for his "behavior" these last couple of weeks.

Pam S.

Purrs coming strong Pam. You shouldn't feel guilty because we can't help our
emotional reactions sometimes even when we know something is up.