Old September 14th 05, 02:14 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. I know what it is to lose an animal
friend.
You will never replace TB. He was unique and he will always have a
special place in your heart.
I don't think that it is being disloyal to him to want another animal
friend so soon. It is an honor to his memory .Tb gave you so much
happiness, of course you hope to have that again in your life. You
want to fill that void in your life and you want to give another cat a
happy home. Follow your heart. Only you know where that will lead you.
My Grady cat was with me for 15 years. When he died I wanted another
cat immediately. A very different kind of cat though. He left such a
huge a hole in my life I had to fill it. A friend of a friend gave me a
cat that needed a home. She has been with me for several years now and
I adore her. I still miss Grady. He still has his own place in my heart
but I am so grateful for the companionship and love of my new cat. When
you love an animal it grows more and more love and makes room for more
animals to love.