Old February 10th 12, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Todaze repurrt

owr nip gitz stored en da big ovun, wich nebur gitz uzed, n meomie gibz us
sum nip 'sumtymez.' Mosey

diz iz a krime i thinkz, owrz nip iz inna contaner inna drawer, so we sitz
anna starez atta drawer, chester

Hihi Becca it iz wurkink here too. I by mmineself pushed abook and her
alram klock off da bedside tablez. Funny it waz all won pieze on da
table but in lotza of piezes when it hittede da karpet. Wonner why it
did dat? O T looks at Lizzy Well, her did kall it a traffelink alarm
klock it jus got too cited to leaf I guezz.

I wud like to repurrt dat grabbity iz still werkin heer. I pushed da
remotekontrolfingy onto da flor two timez, an Sundance pushed over sum
fingz
in da kichen.

Rebecca

I iz soso glad tu heer that yu iz werkin so hard tu chek out grabbity.
Sumhoomins takes thu stoopid anna unsyentifik idee that it iz notted
nessesary tu mak sure grabbiy iz still werkin, spayshully wif fings that
smashes.

--
Sam, werkin hard on opinin thu kontayner wif thu nip