Old January 15th 05, 03:16 AM
badwilson

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message
On 2005-01-14, Karen penned:

"Mathew Kagis" wrote in message
news:F9XFd.82983$nN6.44253@edtnps84...

I work in the Food & Beverage industry. I'm a Sommelier,

currently I work
at a small fine dinning steak house & martini lounge. I serve/

bartend/
supervise & most importantly, buy the booze & write the wine

list. --
Mathew Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat En Vino Veritas

OOoo. That explains the kitties names!! I would love to be a

sommelier.

I haven't looked up what "sommelier" means yet, and I'm not a wine

fan, but I
think working at a steak house would be a little too much of a good

thing for
me! Yum!

*wondering if she should ask Eric to bring home some steak tonight

.... *

You too??? I LOVE steak!!! It's one of my favourite foods ever. I
could *live* on steak. The worst part is that in Thailand they hardly
have any beef, so I only get it when I go to Bangkok. By that time I
have *cravings*, LOL!
BTW, I also love wine. Hehe, my cat's name is Vino.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's