Old November 5th 03, 12:45 PM
Kris Croft

My two housecats were both feral.
I started by earning their trust. I did not drown them with handling. I fed
them, made sure they had water and just talked to them. I picked them up a
couple times a day to for a minute or two and petted them then set them back
into their box to show them that I was not going to hurt them.After a week
or so they started to not winch when I picked them up. So all you need is
patience and trust.
Good luck.
Kris
"Aimee S" wrote in message

Hope it's alright to post, but I need help, I have a trap and plan to
trap a 10 week old kitten tomorrow, she is very wild, any idea's on how
to tame her, she's a little calico, and I have several strays in my back
yard, but don't want another female having kittens in the spring. I
realize I will get scratched and probably bit, don't mind that but if
there is any help on tameing her I would be very grateful

Thank you sooo much, Aimee