Old March 27th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Baby Eyes - part dog?

"Adrian A" wrote

I was wondering, I know where you lived before you couldn't get
broadband, can you get it where you are now?

I could have had satellite at the farm, but the cost was way too
high. Here in town I could get DSL, wireless DSL, cable, and of
course satellite. I think cable is the cheapest (and probably fastest
too) bet even then it's twice as high as dialup, so I won't be
getting broadband for quite some time.

Why do you ask? Wanna email something huge to me? If so, send it to
pat_mo_65608 at yahoo dot com

I just thought I remembered you saying your connection was slow before,
maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I may have said that, I don't remember. It *is* slow. But what does it have
to do with Baby Eyes eating another cat's vomit???