Old April 7th 04, 01:06 PM
SUQKRT

In article ,
wrote:

Jette Goldie wrote:

Oh thanks - I'm flying on Sunday too! And I have to take two
planes ..... one from Glasgow to Newark and one from Newark
to Orlando.

You're going to Florida on Sunday? So am I. This will be the first time
I've flown in about 2 years - I'm nervous. I've always had a fear of flying,
but when I do it frequently, I sort of get used to it.

Also, I'm going to see some family members that I don't have the best
relationship with, so I'm pretty nervous about that, too.

There'll be no shortage of cats, though!

Joyce

Gee Florida is going to get crowded. I'm flying to Tampa on the 19th. Mom & Dad
live there.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")