Old January 28th 05, 04:07 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Mischief wrote:

So don't worry, I know the feeling of waiting around waiting for
something to happy. Just wait until she starts getting anxious and
can't get comfortable. Even then it might be a while, and she'll be in
a REAL GOOD mood. :0 )

I remember when my Judy (who had supposedly been spayed,
according to the woman I got her from) was ready to have her
kittens - she kept following me around the house, trying to
lead me back to the spot she'd chosen for the "lying-in".
Apparently she wanted someone to hold her paw during the
blessed event. Her daughter, on the other hand, wa sitting
on my lap, and simply got down and went into the box I'd
prepared for her and proceeded to give birth, with no fuss
at all.