Old December 30th 05, 01:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat fancier need advice from Dog lovers

Last month a tatterdemalion puppy showed up. Poor thing had been
starved and abused. I fed him and he was so grateful although he
cowered anticipating to be hit..

When Katastrophy, my cat, checked the dog out she crawled to within a
few inches of the sitting dog. The dog got excited and peed right in
the cat's face! I had hoped they would make friends but now I question

that for I noticed Katastrophy building an elaborate gallows in the
back yard! I am dog ignorant.....is this peeing natural or should I
have a Vet examine him?

Now the collie mix has become a beautiful dog.

The cat wonders why I would take in a "Lower Life Form".

Cheerio to all,

Leroy

PS: Always take your cat to a Vet who is also a taxidermist....either
way you get your cat back!