Old November 15th 03, 08:25 PM
Adrian

jmcquown wrote:
I've been given gentle bites on the hand, the elbow the knee... but
never before this morning has Persia reached up to nip me gently on
the chin! I went AWWWW! I love you too!

I immediately gave her hugs and scratches behind her ears and kissed
her head. She's such an adorable expressive affectionate cat

I am so thankful Persia decided I should be her owner on a cold day,
January 6, 2001. I've had nothing but fun cat adventures and a
learning experience since!

Jill ^..^

Snoopy gives love bites, sometimes when she gets exited she forgets to be
gentle, and has drawn blood a few times. She looks so sorry when she does I
can't be cross with her, I love so much.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.