Old January 28th 04, 06:38 PM
jamie

S.A.Smitherman wrote:
I don't recommend flea collars and drops etc because some have been known to
cause cats to have toxic reactions such as seizures. The best that we have
used is a product called "Flea-Busters". It may not be available there but
you may be able to get it from your vet or over the internet. Basically it
is composed of boric acid and baking soda. The boric acid is the main
active ingredient. The baking soda is basically used to help disperse the

Boric acid, picked up on their feet and licked off is a good deal more
toxic than flea drops.

--
jamie )

"There's a seeker born every minute."