Old January 20th 05, 02:03 AM
Cat Protector

This is precisely why these food debates should not take place. Some cats do
just fine on plain old store bought brands and others don't. My cats don't
like the premium brands and will eat the stuff they currently eat.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Justin L" wrote in message

"Sherry " wrote in message
My 3 cats are just fine with the store bought brands and don't seem to
like
what some here would call the Premium Brands. I think a lot of what the
cat
will eat depends on the cat. Some cats do very well on what some here
call
the lower quality foods while others do fine on the more premium type
foods.
I have tried a couple of times to switch to the higher end foods and my
cats
won't eat it. I feed my cats Special Kitty from Walmart and they are
doing
just fine.

--

You're just so wrong about that, but you'll never listen. Of course they
like

Sherry

I agree with you, but what good is giving them the premium expensive food
if they refuse to eat it?

Will they eventually eat the good food if they get hungry enough, or be
stubborn and just starve themselves?

Justin