Old January 14th 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for Jet, please

On 14 Jan 2006 09:55:00 GMT, wrote:

Marina wrote:

Poor little sweetheart! Many purrs on the way for Jet to find a home
where he is truly appreciated and pampered to bits. But $500 to remove a
tick???

Yeah, my thought too. Someone's got quite a good racket going!

I thought the same thing. But, I seem to remember something about some
disease which can be transmitted by the ticks in Australia. Something
about Steve whats-his-name, the guy who has/had a TV show on Animal
Planet, whose dog almost died after a tick bite.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: