Old January 18th 06, 09:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for Jet, please - update

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
Hi All,

Yowie will tell you the whole story much more eloquently than I can,
but suffice to say Jet will have a home with my father when the time
is right. My father, a long-time aurophile, lost his long-term
friend, Clawed DePussy, to old age and multiple cancers just before
Christmas and is now ready to consider opening his house to a new
feline resident.

Tish

That's wonderful! Is there any way Jet could be temporarily housed
indoors -- for safety -- until your father adopts him? It would be tragic
to have a home waiting for him and then to have something happen (predators,
cars, etc.) before he was given that opportunity.

MaryL