Old February 12th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default HELP PLEASE: fever reducer for cats?

Candace, I too am worried about the possibility of him having ingested
string or something. The only way to tell is to ex-ray those intestines
& see if they're balled up in there. If that were the case, that may
have cut through his intestines causing a massive infection. That's what
happened to my Becky & she also vomited yellow mucus. Unfortnately, not
realizing what was wrong soon enough too much damage was done & even
surgery couldn't save her. I hope that's not the case but it's well
worth checking.
Sending healing thoughts your way, Patty Jo.