Old August 13th 03, 11:55 PM
Stacey

LOL... talk about "Going along for the ride", huh? BTW, we haven't seen
updated pics of her recently.. she must be getting big!

Stacey

"SUQKRT" wrote in message
Eventhough I've never seen it, I think Titanic is Spicey's favorite movie.
She's taken to standing on my chairs (electric wheelchir) armrest with her

nose
poniting up. As if she's imitating Leo DCaprio's King of the World moment.

Just
for the heck of it I slowly, carefully moved the chair. She kept her

balane and
went along for the ride. We've done this a few times now.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.