Old December 4th 10, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default "Inky" RB

On Dec 3, 4:26*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Unfortunately, we were too late getting "Inky" to the vet. *Ben did all he
could - got a heating pad to warm her and managed to get some formula down
her. *He was petting her and she would "mew" every time he stopped so he sat
there petting her and she just took a few big breaths and then quit
breathing. *I'm grateful that she didn't have to die alone, but, naturally,
Ben is devastated by this. *The poor little lost one is now truly lost, but
she won't be ungrieved or forgotten. *Ben is going to leave her for a little
while so he can mourn for her, then later dig a grave for her in our
backyard alongside Percy and Bandit and Hunter (and get a small headstone
for her later). *I imagine Percy and Bandit and Hunter will be at the
'Bridge waiting to show her the ropes - at least I can dream it's so.

Purrs for her little lost soul and Ben's peace of mind would be greatly
appreciated. *This is turning out to be a really hard Christmas for both of
us - and Ben doesn't even have the "release" of a group like this who
understand. *The sports groups he usually hangs out in would not know how
much this has devastated him.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See all our masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

I am so sorry to hear that. Inky is in a better place now.