Old October 17th 03, 11:49 PM
Jonathan Clarke

Default stomach trouble

My little kitten of 9 weeks has a swollen stomach and a slightly sore bum
also has runny poos, when she goes, When i got her from the pet shop she was
riddled with fleas (which I kicked up a stinker) Once all the fleas had
gone, someone told me that fleas carry worms so i wormed her bout 1 1/2
weeks ago.
HELP!
and I can't get can't get into the vets till the end of the week, just a
little worried about her and wondered if there was anything that i could do
for her in he mean time (all she eats is whiskas kitten verious flavours and
the odd treat)
cheers
jono