Old March 1st 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A bootiful afternoon in Burgundy...

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 04:27:46 GMT, Sundance's little agile paws typed:

[As the kitties board the barge, Sundance pulls the Inspector aside.]

M. Inspektor, has yoo notissed dat brown kittee? I fingk Anaïs sed heze a
Banana Brown or sumfing like dat. He wuz actin furry supiki... susipish...
funny dis mornin. I seed him over by wun uv da lifebotez an I wuz goin over
to innerdoos mineself, but when he seed me he ran in a door an dissapeered.
Dat duznt seem furry frendly to myownself, an I wuz wunnerin if yoo fingks
we shud be catcerned...

Ummmm, zat eez odd, M. Sundance, I duzn't finks zat we shud be
catcerned, we Europeans are used to eccenterick kitties, buttid I weel
ask zee captain 'bowt hisownself...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs