Old June 17th 06, 02:02 AM posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.cats,alt.animals.cat

Default Indoor kittens and indoors/outdoors cat -- how to manage?

"Professor" wrote in message

[snip]

I encourage you to go to a cat show and tell the breeders
they are cruel to keep indoors their cats worth thousands
of dollars. You're likely to get your ass kicked. BTW I
adopted a cat from a shelter in my youth and I kept him
indoors his whole life. When you do find one of your
cats run over don't come crying to us.

That's another cruelty, breeding cats purely for show. There are thousands
upon thousands of unwanted cats in shelters worldwide, people should adopt
one of those and not breed yet more.

BTW I don't have an ass, horse or any other equine animal, what's that got
to do with it..? Even if I did why would anybody want to kick it..?

Ivor