Old June 18th 06, 04:06 PM posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.cats,alt.animals.cat

Default Indoor kittens and indoors/outdoors cat -- how to manage?

"tsr3" wrote in message
ups.com

[snip]

No, Ivor, I do not agree.

It's your right to disagree. It's my right to say you're wrong.

We adopted 3 cats (2 were facing euthanasia). We keep 2
inside, and they are very happy--are not interested in
going into the great outdoors.

Anyone who can give a cat a good, loving home, whether
indoor or outdoor, is ok in my book.

Stop being so judgemental.

Better an indoor home than none at all, I agree, but it is still
fundamentally wrong in my book and I've had cats for 30+ years and worked
at a rescue shelter for 4 so I think I know a little about cats and what's
best for them.

Not everyone lives in the backwoods of the USA where predators are lurking
around every corner.

Ivor